Volgers

maandag 28 juli 2008

Award!

This Wylde Woman Award has been given to me by Gill and Lia ... thank you girls! Of course I'm honoured with it!!
This Wylde Award started from http://www.tammyvitale.com. She produces fabulous art and she wanted to give something back.

"To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy!"

I'll pass on this award to all those lovely girls who have not received this award yet!

Have a nice day!
Christa

3 opmerkingen:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten zei

Because I am leaving for vacation I need to keep it simple....
As you know I love your blog and all you create there for I give you also this award on my blog. I know it is a busy time right know, so you only need to do anything with it when you like/have the time.
Keep up your great work!!
Love,
Jacqueline

Daan zei

Hoi Christa

Ik heb je een award gegeven kijk maar op mijn blog

Erica zei

You have an award in my blog!