Volgers

woensdag 23 juli 2008

Award

I received this great award from my friend Lia and I am so glad receiving this!! Thank you Lia!
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award. It's a simple way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Diana
Peet
Sandra
Janny
Katharina simply because she is following her dreams and I admire her for this!!

Please take a look on the blogs of this talented girls and get inspired!

Christa

4 opmerkingen:

sandra_w zei

Ooo wat leuk, Christa! Dank je wel hoor....;)

Sandra xx

Janny zei

oooooooo ik voel me helemaal vereerd Chris, dank je wel!!

Peet zei

ooo wat lief! ontzettend bedankt Christa!!!

Katharina Frei zei

Thank you Christa for the award and also for your lovely comment on my blod. You made me laugh and warmed my heart :)
Thank you also for telling Marlous about my venture. Maybe we can get it going in the near future :)