Volgers

woensdag 11 juni 2008

Getagged!

I've been tagged by Kim and Lia!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago... - I was 36 years old and it was a horrible time with a few lower back operations and a lot of misery.

Five things on todays "to-do-list"... - It's evening and within an hour I will going to sleep, after a little bit 'bloggen' ... and I promise to call Carmen! Right now, before it's too late.

Snacks I enjoy ... - You can wake me for chocolat and coffee!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire ... - I will buy two houses for my kids and decorate my own house again!!

Places I have lived ... - I was born in Rotterdam, at the age of 11 whe moved to Vlaardingen. I lived in Vught almost 12 years and the last 8 years in Oud-Beijerland.

I'm always a little bit late with this sort of things. So if you haven't been tagged yet ... do it now!!

Geen opmerkingen: